Today has been a super slow day. This morning when I got to work the server for our system we use when we do all of our tickets was down! That didnt get brought back up until about 12:30, then I played catch up getting all my tickets in from the morning. This rain really isnt helping things! I just want to go home and go back to bed!
This weekend went by way too fast! I did however have a great day with my hubby after church yesterday! We went four wheeler riding with one of his fire fighter buddies in Aiken. Yes it did rain all day, but that made it that much more fun! As soon as we got off the interstate for the exit for this place the rain stopped! It help off most of the time we were out there. We played in the mud! That was pretty fun, I was soaked by the time we left. It started raining about an hour before we left! It was fun though. There were some guys out there with jeeps that was pretty fun to watch. That would scare the crap out of me climbing those hills in those jeeps almost flipping them over!
I was beat last night, but that nice rain storm that came through made it super easy to fall asleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment