Friday, June 1, 2012

Getting ready for this busy weekend

This weekend is going to be quite the eventful weekend for my family and I. However I am really looking forward to it! Today once I get off work I am going to the gym, I have been working with  personal trainer with weight lifting and doing some cardio. I am trying to get back in shape and loose the little bit of weight I have gained since getting married... I cant fit into any of my summer clothes from last year! Byron and I got a membership to the local gym and got a killer deal since its run by the county and he is a county employee.

I have to go pick up out shirts and numbers for the Run Ella Run Memorial 5K today when I get done at the gym. We have the Ella Run, as we all have been calling it, tomorrow morning at 8 am! I am so excited to do it, and to remember sweet Ella. Tanner is doing the kids fun run tomorrow at the run. Tanner loved Ella! I have painted my fingernails hot pink and have made pink sunglasses for everyone in our group! It is going to be so fun!

After the run I have to go home to shower and get ready for a party I am going to at my sister-in-laws house at 12. This should be fun. After the party I have to go back home and get ready for a wedding that evening for a friend i grew up with! I am so happy for Kelli and Justin and I know the wedding is going to be beautiful. I think by the time Saturday is over with I am going to crash when my head hits the pillow!


No comments:

Post a Comment