So I keep looking at everyone's blogs, and I think I am going to give this a shot. I really enjoy reading everyone's they always make me laugh. I should be able to keep this thing up pretty easy considering I don't do too much at work... I literally played on facebook almost all day long. We were soooo slow!
For those of you who don't know, I work at Quackt Glass, they do automotive glass repair and replacement. It is most deff a cake job. I sit at a desk all day and answer the phones, I call in claims to insurance, and schedule appointments. I get to play on a mac all day, and I have a 40 or 50 something inch tv that hangs behind me and i get to watch all day, we even have satellite!!!!
I am oh so in love with Byron McCraw, and his absolutely adorable son Tanner! Byron is a Fire-Fighter for Lexington County. He loves what he does and I am so grateful for that. He loves every minute of it. Byron is more than a Fire-Fighter though, he worked as a Plumber before joining the fire service. His dad owns his own plumbing company, McCraw Plumbing. He is a great "handy-man." Tanner is the sweetest little boy ever, he turns 3 this Sunday! When Byron and I started talking Tanner started calling me "Broke" it was the sweetest thing. I was his Broke!!! He wont do it anymore... that made Byron kinda sad.
Byron and I have been together for 9 months now. He is a great guy! I love him to death. We have our little arguments, every now-and-then, but who doesn't. We have been talking about a future together more, recently... And we are going to look at houses this weekend. (thank goodness for a friend who's a real-estate agent!!!)
I have an AMAZING family. I really don't know what I would do without them. They are the reason I am who I am. My grand-parents are the best ever, i couldn't ask for better! And my mother is the greatest mother in the world! She has helped me through so much and I have learned so much from her. We are so much alike it's scary.
Ok so I wrote a whole lot more than I thought I would. But hey it's a start. Here goes nothing.
Awh, YAY! I'm glad you decided to get a blog. What I love about them is you can submit them in and they print them out into a hard cover book for you with all your entries and photos. Its awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, sounds like your life is going good and you have found a great catch for a man.
haha i never thought of doing that for a book! thats a cool idea! thanks liz ann!!!
ReplyDelete